Your Chrome Browser Is Too Slow? Chrome Download Proxy Settings Solved!
Is your chrome browser is taking too much time to load a web page? Check bottom left, if it you will able to see the text downloading proxy script. Then here is the solution for that!
- Open Chrome Menu
- Select Settings
- Click on Show advance settings (located at the bottom)
- Search proxy.
- Click on Change proxy settings under the Network section.
- This will eventually open the Internet options.
- Click on Connections and Then Click on LAN Settings.
- Uncheck automatically detect settings.
That’s it! Keep rocking!
If proxy is not the reason just stackover it!